UNESCO Chair in Technologies for Development: Voices of the Global South
27-29 June 2018 | EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Download Call Document and identify the session that best suits your Paper (Extended Abstract) submission.
- Download the Paper (Extended Abstract) Template and Financial Support Application Form (if applicable).
Extended abstracts can only be submitted using the prescribed template in Microsoft Word format (*.doc or *.docx) and via the Tech4Dev 2018 online submission system. Abstracts must be received no later than 5 January 2018. Abstracts submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
Extended abstracts should be clear, concise, and written in English.
Extended abstracts should be aligned with the focus and the objectives of the breakout session under which they are submitted. Please read the Call for Papers (Extended Abstracts) document thoroughly and identify the Breakout Session that best aligns with your Paper Submission.
The extended abstract must not exceed 1,000 words and should include:
- A focused description of research objectives and research methodology, or if appropriate, description of case study objectives and outcomes
- Potential development impact
- Recommendations for future research and application in practice
Submissions must be accompanied by an
Three to five keywords taken from the abstract text should be included.
Use a concise title. Capitalize the first letter of
Abbreviations should only be used for common terms. For uncommon terms, the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.
All abstracts must be typed in Times New Roman 10pt font, left and right justified,