UNESCO Chair in Technologies for Development: Voices of the Global South
27-29 June 2018 | EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Download and fill-in the Paper (Extended Abstract) Template
- Upload Extended Abstract as a word doc via Tech4Dev Online Submission System
Papers (Extended abstracts) can only be submitted using the prescribed template in Microsoft Word format (*.doc or *.docx) and via the Tech4Dev online submission system. Abstracts must be received no later than September 30, 2017. Abstracts submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
Papers (Extended abstracts) should be clear, concise, and written in English. The English must be well written and should be checked by someone well versed in English writing.
Papers (Extended abstracts), during this initial round of submissions, should be aligned with the Initial Session Topics under which they are submitted.
The extended abstract must not exceed 1,000 words and should include:
- A focused description of research objectives and research methodology, or if appropriate, description of case study objectives and outcomes.
- Potential development impact
- Recommendations for future research and application in practice
Submissions must be accompanied by an
Three to five keywords taken from the abstract text should be included.
Use a concise title. Capitalize the first letter of
Abbreviations should only be used for common terms. For uncommon terms, the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.
All abstracts must be typed in Times New Roman 10pt font, left and right justified,