Technologies for Sustainable Development: A Way to Reduce Poverty?
29-31 May, 2012 | EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
!! ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 20TH !!
On-site registration during the conference days is possible; however, payment must be made in cash (CHF only). Please note that if you have registered online but have not paid the conference fees, you will also be considered as a walk-in registration.
- Registration on-line only >> Conference Registration and Payment Form
- Preferential rates for early bird registration before 31 March 2012; for students and participants from developing/emerging countries
- Participants from developing or emerging countries are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Authors: on acceptance of your abstract, you are requested to register and pay at the latest when sending in the full paper.
- Please register once you know that your attendance is definite and only when you are ready to pay the conference fees.
- DO NOT REGISTER JUST FOR THE SAKE OF REGISTERING !!!!
- Your registration will only become effective once payment has been received.
- Invitation Letters for visa purposes will only be sent after payment and confirmation that funds have been received
Conference Registration Fees
Early Bird registration and payment before 31 March 2012
|♦ Standard||CHF 300.00|
|♦ Students, unemployed, retired||CHF 200.00|
|♦ Participants from developing and emerging countries||CHF 200.00|
Registration and payment after 31 March 2012
|♦ Standard||CHF 400.00|
|♦ Students, unemployed, retired||CHF 300.00|
|♦ Participants from developing and emerging countries||CHF 300.00|
Registration for one-day attendance CHF 150.00
The fee includes 3 days conference attendance, program booklet, conference bags, refreshment breaks, lunches, social and side events.
The conference fee does not cover travel and accommodation. Arrangements for travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the participants. Venue / Accommodation.
Conference fees are due in Swiss Francs. For currency conversion, please use the following currency converters http://www.xe.com/
Full payment by credit card at registration (Visa or Eurocard/Mastercard), through secured Swisspost online payment service.
Please note that your registration will only be effective once payment has been received.
All participants – authors and non-authors alike – are required to register and to pay the registration fees.
Reminder: By submitting a paper the authors agree that at least one of them will attend the conference to present it.
Cancellation of a conference registration must be made in writing and emailed to the Conference Secretariat. Paid registration fees will be reimbursed, less a 10% processing fee if notification or cancellation is received (in writing) by 29 April 2012.
Unexcused absence or cancellation after 29 April 2012 will result in forfeiture of the registration fee; a substitute registrant will be accepted. Please make sure to inform the Conference Secretariat of any substitution in writing.