UNESCO Chair in Technologies for Development: From Innovation to Social Impact
2-4 May 2016 | EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Download the Abstract Template and Financial Support Application Form
- Upload Extended Abstract as a word doc via Tech4Dev Online Submission System
- Upload Financial Support Form (if applicable) as a PDF file via Tech4Dev Online Submission System
Extended abstracts can only be submitted using the prescribed template in Microsoft Word format (*.doc or *.docx) and via the Tech4Dev online submission system. Abstracts must be received no later than 6 November 2015. Abstracts submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
Extended abstracts should be clear, concise, and written in English. The English must be well written and should be checked by someone well versed in English writing.
Extended abstracts should be aligned with the focus and the objectives of the breakout session under which they are submitted.
The extended abstract must not exceed 1,500 words and should include:
- A focused description of research objectives and research methodology, or if appropriate, description of case study objectives and outcomes.
- Potential development impact
- Recommendations for future research and application in practice
Submissions must be accompanied by an
Three to five keywords taken from the abstract text should be included.
Use a concise title. Capitalize the first letter of
Abbreviations should only be used for common terms. For uncommon terms, the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.
All abstracts must be typed in Times New Roman 10pt font, left and right justified,