From 2005 to 2012 the ISJRP funded more than 140 projects.
In each phase, ISJRP offered grants for Joint Research Projects (JRP), which supported projects involving Swiss and Indian partners for a duration of 2-3 years. Calls for other types of projects and for faculty exchanges were also launched.
- Joint Research Projects – awarded in 2011
- Personnel Exchange Programme (PEP) grants – awarded in 2012
- Faculty Exchange Programme for Social Sciences (FEP) – results not announced yet (managed by Associated Leading House UNIL, co-funding from Indian Council for Social Science Research ICSSR)
- Joint Research Projects – awarded in 2008
- Institutional Partnership Projects – awarded in 2008
- Research Fellowships – awarded on an annual basis in 2008-2011
- Joint Utilization of Advanced Facilities – awarded on an annual basis in 2008-2011
- Public Private Partnership Projects – awarded in 2010
- Faculty Exchange Grants in Social Sciences – awarded in 2009, 2010, 2011
(unilateral funding from Switzerland, managed by Associated Leading House UNIL)
- Joint Research Projects – awarded in 2005