CODEV and its UNESCO Chair in Technologies for Develpment regularly organises conferences and seminars. These events aim to promote scientific cooperation activities at EPFL and to enable fruitful exchanges on topics that are of interest for the scientific community active in the field of development.
- Mobile Crowdsourcing, Urban Perception, and Collective Action
- From EPFL to Live-in Labs in India: AMRITA University Programs and Research Centers
- Entre virus et santé publique : les leçons de l’Ebola
- Why does intellectual property matter? Technologies for development in emerging countries
- La technologie au service de l’humanitaire – L’exemple de l’ONG Digger
- From MIT Media Lab to Sierra Leone: Boosting Innovation in Africa – A new generation of creative doers is on track
- Diagnostic technologies for the Point-of-Care in the Developing World